I wanted to share this one with you as I feel it captures some of the key elements brought up during the campaign so far, them being:
- The Outdoors must be instilled in our children from a young age
- A massive 1 in 4 children NEVER play outside (Daily Express)
- Children are born with an innate love of the outdoors (Kate Macrae: Education Consultant and teacher)
- Let’s get kids up trees (Simon King)
- Outdoor youth groups for schools
A Big thank you to Sid Bradley from York who sent me this beautiful picture of his grandson. He also sent a wonderful caption seen below.
‘…When I’m bigger I’m going to climb you, tree. Please don’t go away. Love you!’
I’d love to know what you think. Jot down your comments below.
If you’d like to send me your ‘Tree Hugging’ snaps email me at email@example.com